Monmouth County Divorce Lawyers
Divorce Resources and Apps
The divorce process can often be overwhelming and confusing, particularly when emotions are running high. A skilled divorce lawyer in Monmouth County can walk you through every detail, from spousal support and child custody to division of property and post-divorce modifications. In addition to the personalized service you will receive from one of Fox & Melofchik’s experienced legal team, there are a variety of “apps” available that can answer many of your questions and help make the divorce process as seamless as possible.
The following is a list of some popular divorce apps currently available to help families:
- Divorces Coping is primarily an app for women and it provides a tip of the day and some humor to help women, especially single moms, get through the challenges of divorce.
- Supportpay is an app that was created by a single mom to help track child support payments as well as medical expenses and other extra expenses. It is an easy way to stay organized and have documentation at one’s fingertips in case it is needed in a court of law.
- Squarehub is a private group for divorced families that uses a shared calendar to make it easy to plan vacations, appointments, practices, etc. Shared text messaging and photo sharing is also available through this app.
- OurFamilyWizard was specifically created to help with co-parenting. Users are able to create diaries. They can access calendars to help with scheduling, charts to aid in keeping medical records, and book- keeping for expenses.
- 2houses is an app that nearly 50,000 people use to help with co-parenting. There is a place to comment and share photos along with calendars and list-making tools.
Some of the smartphone applications are free, while others require a yearly fee. For more information, call Monmouth County divorce lawyers at Fox & Melofchik at (732) 493-9400 or contact us online.