Monmouth County Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal Injury Lawyers of New Jersey
Personal injury law involves recovery of money damages for people who have been injured as a result of the negligence of someone else. If you have been injured due to the fault of another you may be entitled to recover money damages from the responsible party. Money damages from may include the recovery of medical bills, lost wages, property loss, as well as recovery for permanent injuries, emotional distress and pain and suffering. The road to recovery can be complicated and time consuming. Therefore, it is necessary to retain an Ocean Township personal injury lawyer who is concerned with protecting your interests at the earliest possible state.
Our Firm has experience handling all types of personal injury matters including the following:
- Bicycle Accidents– In New Jersey, victims injured in bicycle accidents may be entitled to significant financial compensation for their injuries. Damages may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and emotional distress.
- Boating Accidents– Our Ocean Township boat accident lawyers represent clients who have been injured in boat accidents that occur as a result of negligence.
- Bus Accidents– Bus accidents often result in multiple injuries, but the claims process can be somewhat complicated because of unique laws specific to bus accident injury claims. Our knowledgeable and experienced bus accident lawyers can help you obtain the maximum possible compensation for injuries after a bus accident in New Jersey.
- Car Accidents– Ocean Township car accident lawyers at Fox & Melofchik, L.L.C. will ensure that your rights are protected if you are injured in a car accident in New Jersey. New Jersey laws can be tough to navigate and car insurance companies can be very resistant to accepting liability for an accident claim.
- Dog Bites– Our New Jersey dog bite lawyers will fight tirelessly to ensure that a dog owner is held responsible for the physical and emotional damage caused by a dog attack or dog bite.
- Hoverboard Accidents– In February of 2016, the Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) declared that no hoverboard – regardless of make or model – is considered safe. People injured in explosion accidents or falling accidents may have grounds to file a claim against a hoverboard manufacturer, advertiser, or distributor.
- Motorcycle Accidents– Motorcycle accidents often result in severe injuries. If you or a loved one was injured in a motorcycle accident in New Jersey, our Ocean township motorcycle accident lawyers will help you win the compensation you deserve.
- Pedestrian Accidents– Pedestrians face a higher risk for serious injury when an accident occurs. State laws protect pedestrians by giving them the right of way on a roadway, but there are still hundreds of accidents every year.
- Slip and Fall– If you were seriously injured in a New Jersey slip and fall accident, it is important that you do not try to negotiate a financial settlement on your own. Protect your rights by consulting a reputable slip and fall lawyer at our Ocean Township law firm.
- Swimming Pool Accidents– If you or a family member has been injured in a swimming pool accident, contact a Monmouth County swimming pool accident lawyer at our firm. If the pool owner or operator failed to abide by pool safety laws, the owner may be liable for your damages.
- Truck Accidents– Passengers, other drivers, and pedestrians are often seriously injured in accidents involving commercial trucks. Contact experienced truck accident lawyers at Fox & Melofchik to explore your legal options after a truck accident.
- Wrongful Death– If you have lost a loved one as a result of another person’s negligence, you may be able to hold the responsible party accountable and collect damages by filing a wrongful death claim.
Other areas of practice:
- Employment Discrimination
- Government Liability/Sovereign Immunity Claims
- Hostile Work Environment
- Legal Malpractice
- Professional Malpractice
- Sexual Harassment
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- State and Federal Claims
- Workers’ Compensation
When you have been seriously injured as the result of an accident or when you have been the victim of employment discrimination either through sexual harassment, discriminatory comments or jokes, or discrimination in hiring practice, contact a Monmouth County personal injury lawyer at Fox & Melofchik to ensure that your rights are protected and that your lawsuit will be handled by a staff of legal professionals to maximize your right to recovery.
Fox & Melofchik: Contact our Experienced New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Gary Fox & Dennis Melofchik have over 80 years of combined legal experience representing plaintiffs and defendants in personal injury matters. You can rest assured that your lawsuit will be handled with professionalism, diligence, compassion and result oriented. Contact us online or call (732) 493-9400 to schedule a FREE CONSULTATION at our Eatontown, New Jersey office.